Tuesday, November 4, 2008

SBC+ Templates


Hi all

Someone on Scrapshare pointed me to another great digital scrapbooking website - Free Digital Scrapbooking.

Marie, who owns the site has created some fantastic sketches, that I have converted for use as 'Templates' in CM's Storybook Creator Plus. She also has HEAPS of other digital stuff that she shares with you FREE . . . go check her out!

I have chatted with Marie, and she is more that happy for me to share them here with you.
Here is an example for you (obviously a jpeg, but it is a layered template in the package!) . . . if you click on the image, you will be able to download the whole package. It is a LARGE file (about 35Meg) so make sure you have a fast connection to download from, or it will take ages.




Don't forget to leave a comment here, or on 4shared, if you download . . . I'd love to know if you are using my creations!


And, please go and checkout Marie's site, and tell her I sent you ;)

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Thanks Judy - you're fabulous :)

Christy said...

Thanks Judy- if you find some layouts with 7 photos and journaling space- the 365 project gals will love you! :) I love the word art as well, thank you!